On fiction: FFFUUUUUUUU

Over at Critique Circle, there's a thread about style analysis, specifically about a website that claims to tell you who you write most like.

So why not, for the lulz, I tried a few chapters of my fanfic to see what author I most resemble. There's some variation between the chapters, of course, but the name that popped up most often is Arthur C. Clarke.

You may recall I said I'm not a big fan of Clarke, stylistically, in one yesterday's posts. Incidentally, I fed that post to the website too, lo and behold, it seems written in the style of Arthur C. Clarke.

How ironic.

A pity the site doesn't provide more info. Like, what are the criteria for analysis, where the similarities are, some kind of merit figures, a list of other similar styles ... Still, it's a fun way to spend a couple seconds.

I do wish I knew where I resembled Clarke though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of "Mind over money"

Parity Games: Intro

Dark Magics to avoid