Misc. blog keeping stuff

Every once in a while I check the stats for this blog. I don't need to spend too much time there, since I'm not getting that many views (yet :P) but I did notice a few things over the past few days.

One is benign. Apparently someone in Estonia really likes this blog; either that, or they've visited the place a lot, anyway. So, hi to my Estonian reader, I hope you enjoy your views here!

The other thing is weird. Apparently, one traffic entry source is some kind of 'make money with paid survey' piece of bs. {Update Jan 6th: other suspicious tinyurls keep showing up.} What the? Why? Since when? Though I should also mention that at one point, I was getting views from a google query about Prometheus torrent downloads, apparently. I've got no such things here, so again, why?

On the plus side, spam has been so far mercifully non-existent. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of "Mind over money"

Parity Games: Intro

Dark Magics to avoid